...That Are Causing You to GAIN More Body Fat?
If you have any of these foods and really want help, book a 30min chat today. It's Free!
It's not uncommon to see foods such as:
- whole grain breads
- whole grain cereals
- whole grain crackers (more of that wheat that's killing you)
- soy milk
- tofu or "veggie burgers" (non-fermented soy can be harmful to your hormones)
- orange juice (loaded with too much fructose that raises your triglycerides)
- apple juice
- skim milk or homogenized milk
- margarine (deadly trans-fat or even "MegaTrans")
- pre-packaged "diet" dinners
- sport drinks
- protein bars (most are candy bars in disguise!)
- overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy ingredients)
- rice cakes (massive blood sugar spike)
- pasta (more wheat to age you faster)
- diet ice cream or diet desserts
- so-called "energy" drinks
- low-fat foods (usually replaces fat with more sugar)
- low-carb processed foods
- soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil
- etc, etc
I can't tell you how many times I've walked into the kitchen of a client of mine that has hired me as The Food Mechanic for consulting purposes, but I'm hardly shocked by what I see any more.
Almost every time, I see their kitchen cabinets and fridge LOADED with foods that they think are "healthy" (or have been deceived by clever food labels into believing are healthy), but in reality are fat-storing traps in disguise.
Now, what does get me, is when the client says, "Oh that's not for me, it's for the kids".
If you are a parent, and you are seeing your child gaining weight, you might need to take stock of what's in your cupboards.
Bags of Crisps, chocolate bars biscuits, cakes, cookies, frosted cereals, ice cream … ALL are seen as kiddy foods.
But know that the problems we have now will only be multiplied for our children.
OK, who am I to tell you what you should feed your child....
But let's get back to the adults.
I see this trend over and over again with almost every client, when I first inspect their kitchens, and the foods that they had bought thinking that they were healthy.
What they don't realise is that it's these exact foods that are sabotaging their fat loss efforts, increasing their cravings, and throwing their hormones out of sync.
If you have any of these foods and really want help, book a 30min chat today, it's free!